Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Herbert West-
- Reanimator

Avatar: 124247 Sun Aug 02 21:05:18 -0400 2009

[Klan Apathy]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Odalisque Posted:

I’m having trouble coming up with something. I keep going back to the pig stuff and that’s just not very personal. What are you into, Swine? What kind of art do you like? Tell me about your musical tastes. Are you into the outdoors? Do you play sports? Have any pets? Are you into underground comics or alternative comedy? etc. etc. etc.

Basically, what is your pbumion?

Oda, thank you for this post. I’ve used ‘swine’ as my internet handle for about six-seven years now and it gets tiresome sometimes. Especially with the flu-thing happening. Ugh. I’m gonna just run through this real fast, dating profile style:

My interests vary a lot depending on my mood. I’m an avid gamer (Board, video, card, even tag and red rover). I’m really into the horror genre of everything. I even dabble in amateur horror writing. Hoping to be published eventually. I don’t really like modern art. I care more for paintings than sculpture and the like. Although, I really dig good photography. Ralph Steadman is my favorite artist, followed by Escher. I can get into Kinkade, but he feels too much like a Rockwell wannabe.

Musically, I like a lot of stuff. The only genres I don’t like are “New” country and Pop. Some pop is tolerable, but mostly not. I even like opera. Rigoletto is my favorite, followed by Carmen.

Organized sports I find drab and boring. I’ll play, but can’t stand to watch. Bringing us to pets; I’m really into animals in general. I’ve had a ton of different pets over my life, but right now I have two cats. A tuxedo named Louis, after the late Louis Armstrong. And a Russian bleu, named Blue. I also have a stray black DSH I like to call Nyar, after a Lovecraftian deity.

I read a lot of “underground” comics, I suppose. I used to be a big Marvel fan, before the recent crap. But, they’re mainstream anyway. Jhonen Vasquez used to be really good. So is Alan Moore. Transmetro was awesome, and I’m currently reading “Kick bum”. As far as comedy goes, I love all types. Except Mencia and Cook. **** those guys.

I’m also, apparently, very verbose. I’m sorry for the wall of text, but, I hope it helps. Especially since Fort totally blew my mind.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!