Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Alee

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Three wishes:

– I wish I could change my age/sex/looks with my thoughts. Yes, that would make me an immortal trap, but only when I’d feel like changing into a trap. I’m in this for being able to discovering all possible angles there are to life. I Log in to see images! sociology.

– Sometimes I wish I was some sort of vampire, but not living on blood, maybe something more innovative like electricity or human emotions? Anyway, yeah, another wish that would make me immortal and not having to eat.

– I wanna be forever 21. WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN WASTING MY TIME ON THIS GAME?! I HAVE NO IDEA. IT’S TOO ADDICTING.

So, there goes my attempt at wishing.

Great thread, I’ve only read as far as page 3 and already spotted some good posts. Damn, I’ve got no chance with my self-centered wishes. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!