Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

dobnits Posted:

I don’t see where this is a bad thing. Wed be a lot better off if only the rich and smart were left, regardless of race color or religion. Hitler killed off of something you cant control, which is what you are born into. In my opinion, The New money rich usually get where they are thanks to their abilities for the most part (“old money” those who inherited money, THEY can go collectively to hell thank you) And are deserving of it. The poor remain so because, to put in in a simple perspective, they suck…and from a Darwinian clbum perspective, they are better off dead. But there are bleeding hearts out there that insist that CLODS such as them are allowed to have nice things for nothing…

Actually I’m just going to stop there before I go too far off the deep end, but Ill talk to you via TM or something if youd like.

Don’t worry about this thread though, Ill happily keep this thread open though, as we are all welcome to CIVIL opinion.

Ask me on my opinion on Health care!

I really hope this isn’t your honest point of view.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!