Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

THIS IS A SERIOUS CONTEST BUT I CAN’T MAKE IT IN CD OR I’LL GET BANANAED AND WON’T BE ABLE TO PAY YOU SO CUT THE Log in to see images!

JUST MAKE A MOD RESIGN I’LL BE CHECKING THE FORUMS WHEN A MOD RESIGNS I’LL DECIDE WHO DESERVES THE BP (THERE MIGHT BE MORE THAN ONE WINNER)

IF THE MOD LIKES IT THEY CAN SAY WHO THEY CLAIM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR RESIGNING AND I’LL GIVE THE BP TO THAT PERSON.

If a mod just resigns and claims it’s their own decision and no one trolled them out i’ll make a quick check (as in probably 2 or 3 threads w/e) and decide if it’s truth or if someone made them leave, i’ll give the bp.

a mod can resign at any time and claim it was because of this thread, i’ll award them the bp (don’t worry pals, they won’t do that)

THE MOD HAS TO BE GONE AT LEAST 1 WEEK. I’LL ANOUNCE THE WINNER THE DAY I SEE THE MOD RESIGN, BUT THE BP WILL BE AWARDED AFTER A WEEK. THE MOD MUST STAY UNMODDED FOR AN UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME.

ANY ONE PLAYING SMARTS AND TRYING TO CIRgreat timesVENT ANY OF THE CONTEST RULES IS NOT ABLE TO WIN, SORRY. I KNOW THERE MIGHT BE LOOPHOLES BUT DON’T TRY TO GET FUNNY.

just post itt and you will be eligible to win (maybe i will award someone that didn’t post anyway so w/e).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!