Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

PhineasPoe Posted:

I don’t interpret the phrase “previously submitted entry” to mean “an entry that hasn’t won.” Though, looking at it I can see how that can be taken that way.

In my eyes, you can submit a submission that you’ve tried before, but hasn’t won for three main reasons. One, it hasn’t won, so it exists solely in your mind. Two, I cannot read your mind, so there is no way to way to police that kind of thing. Finally, it obviously can’t be plagiarism (self or otherwise) if the thing you’re plagiarizing doesn’t exist.

You were banned for directly plagiarizing the person who won the round before. There’s a difference.

Whoa you mean MC Banhammer, a well respected player, poster, and former mod, did something ON PURPOSE to get banned so he could bring it up in a CD thread and call the site rules into question?? I do declare!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!