Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dorque

Avatar: 84988 Sat Nov 29 18:46:03 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FunJelly8 Posted:

thing is

lockerz IS scam. you give them your info, you do maketresearching for them, you get new people to join.

all you get are some minimal points and MAYBE they have the price you want. it IS scam, they may be not stealing your money but certainly your info and time.

FunJelly8,

I am going to make one more reply to you and then I am done with you whether or not this reply has any impact.

I’m asking you to keep in mind that your opinion is just that – your opinion.

A “scam”, a word you rather like, is where you pay for something in some manner (time, money, information) and do not receive promised compensation for it, or pay for something on the faith that you will receive compensation and then do not receive any (for an example of the second, if you buy a book that promises to teach you how to make money and then fails to do so, that is a scam.)

In this case, it is very clear in advance what you are receiving. You are giving some personal information (yes, some, not nearly the amount that you have indicated) in order to receive points on the site and the opportunity to earn more points. These points can then be exchanged for items.

I have never, in my time on Lockerz, seen a single “market research survey” as you seem to think is there. Are you sure you’re thinking of the same site?

In any case, I have stated my (researched and informed) opinion and you have stated yours (which, pardon me, I have yet to see any proof of from you or any other source, or in fact any thought at all beyond mindless ad hominem) and there is no need for further discussion on the subject.

I trust that most people on this forum are intelligent enough to do their own research and make their own decisions, and really don’t need you to “protect” them from something that they are at no risk from in the first place. Log in to see images!

Again,

Regards.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!