Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that ban, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he’s on our minds. Merc was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that ban, In life it wasn’t his task, He shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that ban, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Merc did, And we’ll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Merc.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!