Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I remember the day we first met. I had skinned my knee in the sandbox, and you found me crying in the corner of the play-yard. Though we were too young to understand love in those days, I’ve never felt the emotion more strongly than when you held me in your arms and whispered, “Don’t cry. Everything will be alright.” I’ll never be able to forget the way you made me feel that day, or how inseparable we were for the rest of that summer. When I looked in your eyes, I saw the man you would grow up to be, swine. I saw perfection.

Though we haven’t talked at all over these long and many years, I want you to know that nobody has ever replaced you in my heart. After meeting you, knowing you and being your friend, I can never be satisfied with anybody else. And when I go to sleep at night, my dreams are of you, holding me and caring for me, your perfect eyes peering into mine as they did when we were children.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!