Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

#1. My biggest wish would be for the ability to shapeshift and to know how to do it properly without ****ing myself up. And I don’t mean some kind of woman's genitals shapeshifting like Mystique where it’s all superficial, I’m talking right down to the quark level (or string depending on your Physics theories) so that I could become anything.

At this point I have immortality, pretty much all the power I could desire and the ability to create life. I would be able to shapeshift a siamese twin. For ****s and giggles let’s say this twin is… Mr Ed, and he does actually talk and have a proper sentient mind to go with it. (I’m a materialist so a soul/all intellect is in the brain IMHO) Then I could ride him around and hit on chicks with him. Until I remembered I could clone Angelina Jolie and have sex with that before wondering if that was incest or masturbation…

I could clone myself in case of accidental death or just to play multiplayer games with. All this wish needs to make it complete are 2 things…

#2. An infinite source of energy and material with which to grow. Works best if it appears out of thin air because I can’t just grow 50ft tall without the atoms to do so.

#3. Knowledge of everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!!! With this I could make sure I don’t **** up anything in the long term, such as accidentally destroying my consciousness and preventing my own accidental death. But this would get boring fast… Luckily I know how to forget everything as well, but keep the knowledge of how to get it all back when I want to. Because of course I would know how to do all that, I would know everything after all.

Once I have these 3 things I could easily work on making life simply awesome for everybody, especially the knowing everything part.

Cold fusion anyone?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!