Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

DerKaiserReich Posted:

(playing devil’s advocate)

There sure are a lot of different faiths on the list. You sure that they will all be teaching the children the same things? History has shown religion to be quite the tool of division (provided that they are of different faiths)...there could be problems after the imediate crisis of rebuilding is adverted.

I don’t have firsthand experience with being locked in a room full of people of different faiths (mostly because I’m tolerant to the extent that if you don’t push it on me, I don’t care) but most people are willing to set aside their beliefs or they are in fact similar enough to slowly adapt pieces of them together, a la Christianity. I honestly didn’t notice that at first, though, I just pieced together practicality more than anything.

This is indeed a puzzle, but I feel confident in my plans. The potential problem with it will be moot, as again, people tend to either set aside religion or merge them a la Christianity. Plus, I did not include the fanatics, the worst I had was an actively practicing Buudhist?

As for children getting confused, well hey, the parents had a middle ground long enough to have sex didn’t they? I’m sure they can figure out what religion to teach the kid until he/she can make his/her own decision.

I feel that if there’s gonna be a “divisor”, let it be about something that can’t be quantified.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!