Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

Inconnu Posted:

This game is highly provocative, of course. Despite I appear to be a racist, if the final goal is to repopulate the Earth, then I’d have to pick the most viable specimen for the sake of science.

Second draft: minus smoker (almost too old, possible death from lung cancer until fertilizing enough woman), minus ex-prostitute (possible STDs + less possibility for pregnancy):

Mrs. Franklin, James Vitrono, Mbumaga Linn, Adam Li, Susan Cho, Amy Youngston, Juli Mohammed, Mike Preston

Man/Woman ratio: 4/4

Political thoughts are obviously irrelevant. Religion is irrelevant too since they’ll have more pressing matters. Engagement doesn’t matter as well, since self-preservation instinct is prevalent.

You don’t appear to be a racist. There’s nothing wrong with using logic for your own ends. Every person on the list has something to offer, and something that is bad about them that takes away from the group. If it’s something that puts the group in physical jeopardy, religious conflict, or violence, is all about how you weigh everyone out to make the team work in the end. Kepp in mind, everyone has their own thoughts as to what will happen to their teams, as well as the quality of the people they choose.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!