Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

What are yours? A lot of bands are decent live, but there are always those select few that just blow you away with presence and skill.

Machine Head 07 was one of the most charged atmospheres I’d ever seen. Downright ferocity.

Steel Panther this year was just purely entertaining. I haven’t had as much fun at a concert before. I’m also seeing Muse in a few days, have VERY high expectations from what I’ve seen of them. World’s Best Live Act title isn’t gained easily, after all.

I also hope to see Between the Buried and Me opening for Lamb of God in February of next year.

The best act I’ve seen live so far probably goes to Dream Theater. I simply cannot get over how good they sounded, and the unity of the crowd atmosphere.

Other hopefuls in the future:

Iron Maiden

Motorhead

Symphony X

Cynic

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!