Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK CONGLER

Avatar: 70410 Tue Mar 31 18:27:10 -0400 2009

[The Airship]

Level 20 Hacker

Posesses, and is, an incredibly large male reproductive organ

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah, but what I’m saying is (if we in fact grant the first elimination as not counting) he responded to a legitimate post Crinkzpipe made BEFORE Crinkzpipe was eliminated; if Crinkzpipe had posted something after the “official” elimination it’d be different.

What I’m saying wasn’t explicitly stated in the rules, but it’s what I implied and what should be viewed as common sense. Example: If person A says something and you go to write response to person A, but I quickly post person A is eliminated before you finish, that should not count against you; it should only count if they were eliminated already and had no right to post. On that principle, Drakodan was replying to a legitimately made post, not a post made by somebody after they got banned.

UMMMMM.

YOUR ELIMINATION POST Posted On: 10/30/2009 1:30AM

DRAKS REPLY Posted On: 10/30/2009 7:06AM

IT TOOK HIM 6 HOURS TO WRITE A POST?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!