Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dorque

Avatar: 84988 Sat Nov 29 18:46:03 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeah that’s for the nice theatres near where I live. It’s $14.95CDN which is $14.31USD today. I rounded up Log in to see images!

Because of that high price we generally go to the really ****ty theatre that charges us $8CDN instead, but that amount didn’t make my point as well Log in to see images!

But yeah, what McB said, it’s all about perception of value. I honestly don’t care if you don’t think it’s worth it. I just ask that you consider how much time you spend playing it before you say that Log in to see images!

I’ve started only going to movies when I’ve either saved up enough SCENE points for a free one, or when I get free tickets through Coke points >_>

Seriously, it’s terrible… Guelph has ONE theatre, that one’s around $15 without concession…. Kitchener’s not much different, although I believe they have two theatres… but then there’s gas prices to get there.

It’s kind of scary just how much money a night at the movies costs if you’re Canadian. My brother told me about one fellow he works with for whom a night at the movies with his family of four costs over $120 cdn. Over a hundred and twenty bucks for an hour and a half movie with your wife and kids.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!