Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Re-Retard Posted:

Ok, sorry. But still even if so – why duplicate the peen image in the separate block?

So you know which peen is currently being described…

Regarding the size, yes it’s obviously too wide, I said it was a sloppy css hack, not a ‘solution’ just a way to display a basic concept.

Also, I know I’m sort of flip flopping between threads that are tightly related – but in the Fix the profile page thread, I explained I think it needs a complete overhaul in general, this being one aspect. If I could redesign the page myself there wouldn’t be 3 columns like that… I’d tighten it up to 2, 1 dynamic, and 1 static. In the static stats are displayed, in the dynamic they are expanded on (so peen descriptions, INCIT win listings, etc.)

It might not be perfect, but I really don’t think we need a description next to each and every single peen on our profile page. One static area for the description to display should be more than enough.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!