Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

d0h

Level 7 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Edits are a sign of a newb troll.

—edit—

Since evidently I stepped on some mod’s testicles by not fully elaborating, allow me to 1.) Educate on how to properly edit and maintain credibility, and 2.) elaborate on my statement as some people missed the point.

(from a tubmail) Your post could also be considered trolling, since it was posted in our Civil Discussions. This is a warning, next time you’ll get a community ban.

I was merely saying that if you’re going to attempt to post to a thread that’s supposed to be a “civil discussion” that it should at least be well thought out and probably be pondered a little bit further before hitting the reply bumon, rather than running back and editing out the weak arguments with equally weak statements that will hopefully make you look a little better.

Calling someone out on the fact that they never once actually addressed the issues in thre thread, even though they edited their posts is Total Troll. Amirite?

d0h edited this message on 10/29/2009 2:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!