Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

****male reproductive organ_RAMBONE Posted:

I know this is a ****ty place to ask, but what is the best way to deal with the death of a close family friend? This man was like a grandfather to me, and he died of a heart-attack while driving. I really want to get over his death so I can actually be (relatively) happy again. Help? Log in to see images!

The closer the relation, the longer it takes. Time will eventually do the job, but it doesn’t always fully heal. It’s been a little over 8 years since my father died, and there are times when it hurts as if it was yesterday—though that happens not as often as it once did. Just know that grieving is natural. However long it takes for you is how long it takes. There is no magic number. There is no set time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!