Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

What started as a little good-natured trolling has unfortunately taken a turn for the more serious, and I fear that the community is on the verge of civil war.

Artifactor, a prominent (just guessing here) member of the Troll Ambulance Mufasa or w/e it’s called has declared war on me.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/725019

Artifactor Posted:

why should i, no matter what i say in this post its not going to change anything, but i am now declaring war on you

I really don’t know what to say, other than I accept your challenge.

WAR COUNCIL

First order of business is to set the terms of the war and what we are fighting for.

I am prepared to stake my life on this war. If I shall lose, I ask that a merciful mod permaban me and bury my name with my sword.

I think the same stakes should be agreed upon by my opponent.

The war shall be fought in the GRP section of the forums, IDC, and INCIT. The council is being held here because we need neutral ground to come to terms.

Artifactor, if you agree to these terms, post “I accept” here. Once we have agreed upon terms we will discuss raising our armies and how we will determine the winner.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!