Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Seriously? I’m in with you ****tards?

You’re all ****stains on the underpants of society, and you’ll never amount to anything. I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with this crap, I have a girl waiting for me, when we all know that your hand is all you’ll ever get intimate with.

Politics: mterek, REALLY? MODERATE POLITICAL BELIEFS? What are you, a male reproductive organsucker? Or maybe you’re such an unwashed, drug-addled leftist pansy that you’re afraid to express your opinions due to your beloved political correctness. Either way, **** that. The only way you can make progress is through force. Never mind if someone thinks their opinion is valid. They probably kissed their best friend in the 2nd grade and felt his ‘willy’. (READ: You)

Religion: mterek never fails to sit on the fence. A fence of male reproductive organS, no doubt. Right up his bum. He likes it there. But I digress, religion is bull****. Because I say so. I’d rather open-mouth kiss a car battery than follow religion. If you need a religion to guide you through life, you obviously like getting morally raped in the bum by God. Just like you were as a boy by your local Catholic priest. Don’t say you’re ‘influenced’ by religion, you scrote, either come out of the closet completely or lie to yourself completely. You’ll feel more secure than embracing your true homogay sexuality and engaging in fellatio on God.

Music: Why should I even discuss this with you? You’re all such a primitive bunch of Neanderthals that you probably thought a drumstick was for shoving up your bumes. I’m too Avant-Garde for you children. (That means ahead of the curve, ****WIT)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!