Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

16 Contestants?

I’ll allow it.

TBH, I had originally wanted to shoot for 20, but I wasn’t sure If enough people would do it. This is it though. NO MORE LAST MINUTE ENTRIES.

Ladies and Gentleman, 16 contenders stand ready to battle. 15 of them will be going home with a big bag of fail.

Johnald The Robot: a new comer to the scene, he’s shown a potential for bellicosity – but will it be enough to go head to head with some of Forumwarz seasoned veterans?

Velguador: Another unknown mysterious figure. Will this be the defining moment of a new face, or will he end up just another little fish outnumbered in a sea of bloodthirsty sharks?

Crinkzpipe: A man who makes no reserves in his opinion. I don’t foresee him pulling any punches and expect a good showing from him in this battle.

Bondage****: After some question as to the legitimacy of this obvious alt, I’ve decided give the green light for this contestant. We shall see if this decision was the right choice.

Wtfmcnuggets: A well known force in the domination circles. Will she be able to repeat her success in this format, or reveal herself to be just a one-trick pistachio pony on her way to the glue factory?

Skyman747: Another well known player; this a tough call, I’ve seen some indifference from him in the past and doesn’t bear many distinguishing traits. It will be interesting to see how he handles under pressure.

Drakodan: Quoted as saying “I’m in. Sounds cool.” Does this apparently non-chalant, relative unknown have some vicious streak up his sleave primed and ready to unleash upon his fellow warriors? Time shall tell…

Joseph of Suburbia: Although somewhat new to the forumwarz scene, he has made himself fairly well known in a short period of time, showing a composed competence in more than one area. Watch out for this guy; he may be the one to take it all the way.

mterek: Apparently a somewhat seasoned player; he has, frankly, appeared to have flown off my personal radar for the most part. I’m looking forward to seeing what he might bring to the table.

Vageena Davis: Our second Dom-ma Mamma; she may well prove herself to be a serious competitor. Though it is only my personal speculation, I get the feeling that she has handled many a male reproductive organhead before and came out on top of them.

Fie & Duca: Forumwarz most famous couple. Look for these two to pair up. I’m sure that hot little number will do her best in this, and so will Duca.

Ricket: A well known forumwarz staple equally adept in wooing the ladies and throwing down the gauntlet. He’s… well… he’s Ricket. What else needs be said?

MercWithMouth: You know him. You hate him. Forumwarz resident heel is here to throw down, pulling aggro with a middle finger in every direction. Either he’s a sucker for the abuse or his balls are the size of grapefruit. Likely both.

quangntenemy: Granddaddy to the scene, he’s been playing this game since before you had hair on your nuts, that’s right, a whole two years ago. Typically a man of few words, he’s still got too many notches on the ol’ belt to be seen as anything other than a serious contestant.

Evil Chawin: A man I accidentally overlooked when this post was initially made, but the other fighters may be in some trouble should they make the same mistake! Like Chawin, only the Evil version. Who would’ve guessed he could get worse?

That’s it. Locked. No more. Scram.

To help facilitate this ****, and so it’s not just generic insults people are pulling off Google (that will probably NOT make you look good btw) I have decided on a new rule to give everyone more “ammo”:

New Rule: Each persons initial post after the bell must include a one-time very short statement about how they feel on (at least) three of these five topics: 1. politics 2. religion 3. music 4. the best operating system and 5. the best web browser.

Just make a short bum little sentence for each topic (or more if you want). This is not a debate though, points are given for making him/her look stupid, not logically proving you’re right (though it is possible logic could help strengthen ownage). Your statements can be anything, but if I think you’re trying to “play it safe” I’ll probably think your a woman's genitals and eliminate you sooner. Likewise if you take a position that can be easily attacked and flamed on, you’ll get props… but no guarantees. Basically, the more aggressive and gutsier you are the more lenient I’m going to be if you get trashed. So if you think you can stand back and be pbumive while other people fight I would find another strategy because you’ll be the first to go.

FIGHT!

Celerysteve edited this message on 10/26/2009 3:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!