Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

UPDATE: Now that the vast majority of the creative for Episode 3 is complete, we can announce the results of our Apprentice program!

You remember that one season when Trump picked two Apprenti? Well, I’m even more indecisive and worried about hurting people’s feelings so I went and picked three: Bashy, PhineasPoe and plk, forming like Voltron to become the ultimate creative producer, and all people I’d be proud to call my Apprentice!

Along with the cash rewards, BP and E-Peen™, I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who participated. It was great having a group of such talented and dedicated individuals on our team.

Here are the new, blingin’-bum Peen:

The Mother****ing Apprentice™

Creative Executive

Creative Sweatshopper

After Episode 3 officially comes out, I’m hoping to do a group podcast with the team, where we can answer questions, reminisce and zing each other IN REAL TIME. So stay tuned for that!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!