Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Off-topic once again, because mterek fails to understand human language

———————————————

mterek Posted:

Except he doesn’t.

1. A style is posted from Thursday-Friday and gets a decent vote total.

2. Kitty-san submits a near-identical style on Saturday or Sunday.

3. Leading up to publishing, Style #1 loses votes and Kitty-san’s style wins.

4. ???

5. I AM THE BEST STYLE SUBMITTER EVER.

This isn’t what Shii is saying where the styles are really similar simply because the posters are trying to match the forum colours. I mean the difference between two styles is literally a lowered banner, a font change, or 1-2 colour changes. And for some strange reason, Kitty-san’s entries tend to get the necessary votes in the short span of time between submissions.

Sheesh. You haven’t read what I wrote, have you, mterek? Which part of the extremely detailed design process you don’t understand? Perhaps it was my fault for trying to explain too much, because you don’t seem to have the concentration and mindpower to read more than one paragraph.

Let’s me recap the whole thing for you TL;DR generation out there:

1. Recently, all my styles are submitted on Thursday, within a few hours after the logo has been determined.

2. It is possible that my first submitted style isn’t doing well. In that case, I resubmit, tweaking a few things.

3. For PeTV and Nientendö, my styles were submitted first, gained early lead, never came down, and won in a landslide.

4. I used GIMP to pick best colors. Right color set is halfway to victory. After that, it’s minor tweaking to please the viewers.

5. I never claimed my self to be the best style submitter ever. I just happened to win a lot lately. Don’t put your word in my mouth.

6. Why do I win amidst many similar styles? Because I care about details. I don’t rush my job and keep everything as default, like you.

7. All your accusations are incorrect and false.

was Posted:

Do you think there is, gasp, VOTING FRAUD?????

Although this was your quote, the following response isn’t directed at you, was...

I dare you. I ****ING DARE YOU. I dare you to go tell the mods. I dare you to call for an investigation of any possible voting fraud.

After ghax’s voting scam, do you really think that Crotch Zombie is going to let that happen again? Instead of admitting that I can design styles that people like, and you can’t, you have to come up with false accusation based on false observation. You insult not only my victory, but my reputation, and my integrity as well.

How about this? If the mods can find any hint of fraud, or alt abuse on my part, let them Permaban me and strip all my design E-Peens. But if they can’t find anything suspicious, let they ban you instead for slandering and ad hominem attacks. I think it’s only fair this way. Because frankly, you can’t accuse someone of fraud, have your accusation proven false, and get away with it.

So, do you dare to accept my challenge? If you do, go ahead and tell the mods to investigate. Otherwise, SHUT UP.

P.S. Since the forum is a total ripoff, I’m boycotting it the same way I boycotted Fran Is Fat. This means I’m neither submitting nor voting. So this is the chance for you to prove yourself. Try to win it instead of accusing others as hack designers and cheaters.

Kittysan edited this message on 10/21/2009 11:30PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!