Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Afterthotz, I have a collection of deliveries with a lot of extra info acquired for someone else, but I don’t want to take the time to post all of it since it’s a lot of stuff. You want I e-mail it to you or send a rapidshare link or something?

Also I was mistaken, Luck does matter, however like Charisma it only matters until you hit a roof for deliveries it seems which is around 120000 per Forum. Seems fairly random around that point but if you have high enough numbers you can get max deliveries from difficulty 13 Forums!

My theory is that the number and value of deliveries is figured out after the value of the deliveries and simply made to fit as best as it can which would explain the growth pattern of junk costs. One would be able to make nearly any value with only 5 Junk and the rest could explain the random factor.

It would be the simplest explanation for how they work and far easier to program than categorization of junk and random determination that way.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!