Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SHAMELESSMON-
STER

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I just finished chapter one, and was given the opportunity to purchase access to chapter 2. I’m gonna pbum on this for the following reasons:

* game needs to be more reactive/dynamic to the different attacks, less repetitive

basically, my strategy = deploy fbo code x10, deploy xss code x10, use a consumable for ego if necessary, power up attack, 75 point attack, 35 point attack, rinse, repeat. the forum text was clever, but outside of the humor there was no incentive to read it, if it hinted that an aggression based attack would do quadruple damage, then i might have paid more attention.

* the flash animation transition cinematic from episode 1 to episode 2 is of relatively poor quality compared to the rest of the game, graphicswise, puzzlewise, and expositionwise. (yes, i know that none of those are actual words, kktx) that transition is your last/best chance at making a sale / closing the deal, and it fails to do that. rather than the lame animation, hype the advanced features in episode 2: filtering auctions by buyout, if you’re a camwhore, hire a person/bot who plays a re-re to help you bumault a particularly tough forum, ability to spend upgrade points on a particular type of attack, make it easy to upload custom gifs ( that would be randomly selected ) for each attack type.

p.s.r.c. (post-scripted random male reproductive organsuckery)

great to see a game that is not politically correct

the forum topics/threads are really very funny if you stop to read them

the occasional embedded audio files are really well done

the auction house is great, the “search engine” not so much

i really hope this game succeeds, it’s obvious you guys put a ton of work into it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!