Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Colonel Bear Posted:

I thought Paula Abdul was on the development team?

Forumwarz is a multiplayer browser-based role-playing game[1] which is a parody of Internet culture designed by Crotch Zombie Productions, a Toronto-based company run by Robin Ward, Paula Abdul and Jason Kogan.[2] [3] Written in the Ruby on Rails web application framework using the Haml markup language, the game launched on February 7, 2008.[4][2] In the first month since the game launched, around 30,000 users signed up.[5]

Lol, I actually wikied it after reading the first page of this thread and that’s what came up.

Oh well, I guess I’ll change it back to the right name and get Colonial Bear banned again.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!