Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Oh…wow. Even through the constant messaging you and I have had these past few weeks, did I not see this coming, and it saddens me greatly.

Ironically though, I really should have seen this coming, what with you this apprentice deal and all. It was a foolish oversight on my part not to see that in the true creative, quasi-evil genius, like willy wonka or the sith lords. You were not merely looking for an apprentice or a winner. You were looking for a replacement.

In regards to that, I never got to formally thank you for the opportunity presented in that little event. Through that, you got me through a very tough phase of my life…major identity crisis, an existential slump even…the whole nine yards. Your allowance of me to use my creativity for something more than that trivial thing we call forumbuildr allowed me to understand my own self worth, as well as create some kick-arse content for Episode 3! For that, I thank you truly, from the bottom of my heart.

You are one of the few people I can ever consider to be a mentor, let alone an idol, to some degree. The fact you managed to take something as simple as memes and various drama from this crazy thing we call the internet, and make it into its own little universe, with a semi-mythology behind it and everything…that in itself warranted nearly unheard of respect from me, a guy who has an interest in both mythology and the internet.

Your ability to remain stalwart for three years, facing on the harshness of the worst of critics…the very crowd you attempted to appease to, is a quality that some of our world leaders are incapable of, and you can hold your head high knowing that you have done so much in the face of such oppression and an unpleaseable fanbase.

All in all, and to conclude, your departure from CZ and presumably forumwarz as a whole is going to be a dark day indeed for all of us, and im sure even your biggest haters will be able to show their respects (RIGHT? )

But let the world know, shout it from the wikipedias and the Yahoos, and dare I say google itself. Jalapeno Bootyhole is a true certifiable genius. And were all going to miss you, even if some of us are too afraid to say it for fears of deflating their ego in a time such need to stay strong.

So on behalf of the entire forumwarz community, allow me to say

Thank you

Thank you.

Nine thousand and one times,

Thank you.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!