Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Willard Cleo-
n Skousen

Avatar: 210098 2009-10-15 11:01:41 -0400

Level 3 Hacker

“BASIC”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Bill, there has never been a country in the world so far where they had real Communism. I am pretty sure you read your Marx and know that Communism is something that cannot be forced upon a nation or society. So until we give it a serious try, STFU.

I am quite familiar with the doctrines of Marx, Engels, and most importantly the philosophy of Hegel. While you may believe that there is a kernel of truth around which an effective state may be built, I bumure you that the events of the last century show not Communism gone awry, but Communism taken to its ultimate conclusion: violence, slavery, and death.

I recommend in turn that you read Friedrich Hayek’s work “The Road to Serfdom” to understand the path that Communism and Obamunism lead us to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!