Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

02:31 <&MercWithMouth> And here comes a new challenger.

02:31 < lookingforrain> what did I walk into

02:32 <&MercWithMouth> lookingforrain: we were just talking about how spacekadt can be prone to hovering-over the line when it comes to mod-abuse

02:32 <&MercWithMouth> lookingforrain: the b.s. permaban you were bumigned comes to mind.

02:32 < lookingforrain> Oh yeah she swings the banhammer liberally

02:33 < lookingforrain> by the way merc how awful is incit chat tonight

02:33 < teejayandjon> alright.

02:33 < teejayandjon> I sent spacekadt a tubmai;

02:34 < teejayandjon> *tubmail

02:34 <&MercWithMouth> teejayandjon: hoo boy. um… mighta been a little premature for that.

02:34 <&MercWithMouth> Ok, what did it say?

02:34 < teejayandjon> Me and merc have been viewing your repeated banning of wechall members. Merc and quangntenemy have been complaining about these bans

for some time now. I’m not taking sides but, can you unban him? He doesn’t deserve this torture.

02:34 -!- lookingforrain [Mibbit@synIRC-E32F2B12.hsd1.wa.comcast.net] has quit [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]

02:35 < teejayandjon> but that’s how I am merc, Premature.

02:35 < teejayandjon> In bed, and on forumwarz

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!