Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

So recently there was a recipe I saw in a TV program of this. I had the opportunity to bake this tonight, this is awesome. Great for whenever you feel hungry and you got the ingredients at hand.

What you’ll need:

* 4 Tablespoons of Flour

* 4 Tablespoons of Sugar

* 2 Tablespoons of either Cocoa Powder or Chocolate milk mix

* 1 Egg

* 3 Tablespoons of Milk

* 3 Tablespoons of Cooking Oil

* 1 Mug, duh.

And how do you do it:

* Add in the Floor, Sugar and Cocoa Powder in your mug, and mix it with a fork. Don’t use a spoon to mix it. Use this fork for the rest of the recipe

* After mixing, add in the egg and mix again.

* After mixing, add in the Milk and the oil, then mix again. It will look like a chocolate smoothie at this point.

* Heat it on a microwave for 3 minutes on it’s maximum potency.

And there you have it. You can either remove the cake from the mug and eat it like a normal cake, or eat it with a spoon from the mug itself.

Picture related, it’s myself halfway done with the cake.

Fran edited this message on 10/08/2009 2:28PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!