Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Claine Posted:

I vote yes, but perhaps one every 20 forums or something.

And I agree with Shii that you can use replacement peens instead of new ones all the time. There is no way you have Boiling Point without Big Day so why bother listing them?

Another option could be to increase peen based on record achievements. After 100 Forums, every Forum added to your record streak counts as 0.01 Inches so the player can choose how much they care about peen vs streak Pistachio. You could just make Boiling Point a variable length peen.

As far as people complaining about the boringness of it vs disruption, nobody is forcing anybody to get any peen ever. If you don’t want to get it you don’t have to. It’s theoretically possible for everyone to get the Kyoubai peen but I don’t see every player clamoring for those, so those who don’t care simply won’t get them. And as far as the choice between these peen and dom is concerned, At the end of a season you will likely be at the end of a 100 Streak, you could easily spend the next few weeks going for the highest streak and then start up Dom a week or two behind. I’s easy to catch up and you don’t need to be in Bracket 0 every week to win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!