Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

bumuming that there’s no pistachio reward for streaks over 100, then yeah, I think it would be good for there to be some reward for doing a streak of all those forums. It’s an easy accomplishment, but then it’s also easy to not pay attention one time and mess something up and have to start all over.

I don’t really feel like playing dom anymore, so I did a streak of all the available forums just because they were there. It sort of feels like an accomplishment in a nerdy completionist way to do that, so why not reward people for visiting some of these forums that you otherwise have no reason to visit? That’s a lot of content to have without a real reason to experience it. So, I’d kind of want to incent people to get into those forums and play them.

A peen for every four new forums is too much, though. I agree that a couple of milestone peens for hitting the big numbers would be sufficient.

I like maybe doing 4s up to 100 like it is now, then maybe switching to 10s or 25s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!