Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

dragonchips

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Having played INCIT for a long time, I believe that 2.5 minutes would be a generous amount of time. If you are actually playing the game and not elsewhere you begin to notice the rounds do drag on as currently proportioned. I’d love to see a flexible time on the voting as some others have suggested. If you have five subs voting is slow and if you have more than 10 you get to a point of hurrying to read and digest and sometimes you miss a clear winner. Six seconds to read each one is more than enough time. I’d say 20 seconds for a winner’s dialogue and then move on. This makes the ideal round 3 – 4 minutes long as opposed to the current 4.5. Also, if INCIT has less then 5 submissions it should remain as pat. It would cause a ****storm of no thought posts in the dead of the night in search of leaderboard points and scoops if changed to an easier standard. As much as I personally get bored with it, it is a good failsafe to keep (extra) crap outta the hall of ****.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!