Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

FalCoN Posted:

First of all, we actually could send it to the moon, the only problem is that the transport is too dangerous and too expensive.

Well, that is why we can’t send it to the moon Log in to see images!

FalCoN Posted:

Other than that, I don’t agree that supporting nuclear power has a direct relation to supporting coal. There would definitely be a higher demand for coal if you shut down all nuclear power plants too soon and the Greens aren’t capable of changing that.

It has. By supporting longer lifetimes of nuclear plants, we slow down engineering progress of other energy sources. My honest wish would be to put lots of money into nuclear fusion researsh than the EU does now.

FalCoN Posted:

I guess we both agree that nuclear power is especially an important topic for the EU parliament because there’s much more that has to be done there. And this is one of the reasons I don’t think that environment protection is the super topic of this election, and this is why I conclude that voting for the left-wing parties is lame.

Especially as a European Union, we could do so much more with guidelines for an ordered retreat from nuclear energy with an impact on the worldwide energy situation. In Germany, we even produce more energy than we can use. Encironment wasn’t the main topic, because for a couple of years, all parties are preferring so called “Umweltbewusstsein”, cause it sounds good and right to everybody. But the concepts behind those phrases differ a lot. Why is it lame to vote for left-wing parties? Compared to earlier times, the CDU could almost be called a left-wing party by now since Merkel took over and had to form a “Große Koalition”.

FalCoN Posted:

I focus on economy and education, and that’s where the FDP has the best concepts. Same applies for their vision of a ‘Bürgergeld’ welfare system even though I think that the amount of money should be higher than they want it to be.

That’s your point of view, but I wonder where your FDP will take the money from to give us promised tax cuts. The concept is older than we both, Ronald Reagan said, tax cuts will generate a economical increase that finances itself – but that has never worked in history, it’s just “marktradikales Gewäsch”.

Not to mention Westerwelle’s embarrasing press conference, he wants to be our Secretary of State and is not willing to answer an English question to a BBC reporter Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!