Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

FalCoN Posted:

Do you seriously think I support subventions for coal mining? rofl. Log in to see images!

The Green Party does not support coal subventions, by not supporting renewable energy as much as needed and still relying on nuclear power, you do support coal.

FalCoN Posted:

Also noone talks about building new nuclear power plants or anything – they are going to be shut off soon enough, but it’s definitely better to secure a complete substitution of this energy (preferably through regenerative energy, not through stupid coal, which would be the result of the plans of the Green party). It’s all about getting rid of nuclear energy in a reasonable way and in cooperation with the EU to make sure that everyone around here has similar plans – Eastern Europe isn’t an issue here, but at least France, Poland, Czech etc. should be on the same side. Also we already have all that waste, it’s just about getting more of it. We stil have to get rid of everything we have now.

At the moment they are talking about building new plants, but that might change. European Conservatives sure like the idea of a lifetime extension for nuclear plants. I would be worried less if all plants had high security standards like in Germany, but they don’t and even our plants have breakdowns. Get rid of this atomic **** as soon as possible! There is no realistic souklution to the waste problem yet and we just can’t send it to the moon either.

Also I would really like to give you a Falcon Punch now!!!1 Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!