Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

JAck T Ripped

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

The two main complaints I hear about INCIT nowadays are:

1) It sucks
2) The rounds take too long

I’m wondering what you feel would be the optimal time between rounds. We’ve shortened them a couple of times in the past, so it’s not a problem to do it again. However, we don’t want to take it too far.

If you haven’t played in a while, I suggest you go in and play or lurk for a round or two to get a better feel for how long rounds should last!

Currently, it’s 3:20 for the submission stage. It’s also a minute for voting and the winners/submitters are displayed for 45 seconds. It’s possible that those should be shortened too. Any comments or suggestions regarding INCIT round length are welcome here.

I’d like you to put a limit on the timer reset that 5000 does. like he reset the timer thirty seconds? Can you make that switch to “As no one else thinks this picture has any humor value, we will continue to voting now.” after the tenth time? I’ve sat for almost a half hour before because the pic was so utterly boring.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!