Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

How’s it going, boys and girls?

Well, it looks like it’s time to say goodbye to MC Banhammer. Let me tell you, kids, I haven’t been this sad since they canceled M*A*S*H. And just like M*A*S*H, I’m sure we’ll still see MC B around for about 6-9 hours a day.
But here at Flamebate, we don’t cry about people. We cry about important things like scoops and our periods. So, let’s send MC B off with the proper Flamebate spirit.

MC Banhammer has been here so long I’m guessing he’s leaving because he caught some disease from all the **** you people post. However, I think we can rule out that disease being a sense of a humor!

Both you and he are unfunny, humorless bumholes.

Everybody likes to call MC B a monstrous homogay, but I know for a fact that he is not gay!

Or straight!

He had a state-ordered chemical castration after being found guilty for molesting 9-year-olds! He doesn’t even have sexual desires!

Kidding of course. It wasn’t chemical, it was done with a plastic knife from KFC!

MC Banhammer has had so much plastic surgery done, his woman's genitals looks like a plastic woman's genitals!

MC Banhammer is so old that he was in the running to be the pope. Which is ironic because MC Banhammer is a walking abortion!

MC B takes with him many memorable alts: Lady Banhammer, KId Banhammer…****, who is this guy? Raepdog?

Since, MC Banhammer is going into the cornfield does this mean noob65 is coming back?

We love you, Banhammer. bumalamu alaikum.
The Unknown Comic edited this message on 09/30/2009 12:59PM

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!