Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

javagamer

[Least Creative Cla-
n Name
]

Level 27 Hacker

“1337”

I propose adding in a confirmation dialog when you’re about to buy something at the buynow price, or at least when you’re trying to place a bid more than 10% higher than the buynow price. I think think this would help reduce careless mistakes like the one I just made.

Today, I attempted to place a bid for 3,000F when I accidentally placed one for 30,000F and a little “Are you sure?” dialog would have probably helped. Now I know this was of course my fault and 10,000F (the buynow price was only 13,000F) isn’t the end of the world, but I doubt it would be much trouble to add in something like that.

For the people who would be bothered by this a simple “Don’t show this again” checkbox should suffice. I imagine this would mostly be a win-win situation with the only cost being a little developement time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!