Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

since i don’t want to keep you waiting longer I’m just gonna write this as I first thought it when thinking bout friends.

I have this friend, let’s say “Jose”, who is gay. Gay as in pretty ****ing homosexual. He likes both “pitching and catching” but he says there’s a special joy in being the reciever. One day he was playing with this mbumive vibrator and it decided to go further into his colon:
not his actual x-ray
He had to go to the ER. When he woke up from the anesthesia, he got pretty ****ing mad that the surgeon just ****ing removed the thing, but didn’t place it back with new batteries.

Lucky for him, he’s got a new toy. And it’s bigger. And it has a pretty ample base so it won’t get sucked by his bum again.
I have begged him several times to stop telling me these things….

My other friend is this grWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!