Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Your_Adonis Posted:

Should we start a new thread for it or just keep posting here?

———————-

Luck:

Charisma:

Fans:

# of unique forums pwn’ed yesterday:

Cred at rollover:

Cred gained yesterday:

# of deliveries:

Total value of deliveries:

Ooh, this is good stuff. I heartily endorse this. Tell us exactly what you want/need from us Man-man, and ye shall recieve. I’d even go so far as to state we should focus on a specific set of four forums. I could be wrong though.

The question is, start a new thread with your parameters specified, or continue here?

Ie: I want you to run these (x) forums, this is the info that will be of the most use to me. One of the problems, methinks, is determining what exactly affects certain things and what doesn’t. Clbum? Streak length? Etc.

I’ll have a someone ready to run with zero luck/charisma as a base in the next week or so.

“Don’t put your trust in revolutions. They always come around again. That’s why they’re called revolutions. People die, and nothing changes.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!