Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

That sounds like elitism. And I don’t like elitism. Log in to see images!

Still, level 4 isn’t that hard to reach. And if you are dedicated to this game, you’ll surely reach it. I myself was interested in Buildrs and INCIT after I had finished with Episode 1, because I had nothing else left to do. That was level 10.

And I don’t know how bad Flamebate had been before the restriction was in place, either. In fact, I didn’t know such restriction exist until I read this thread. Log in to see images!

So… If it would somewhat hinder ghax style illegal alts abuse, and wouldn’t hurt a dedicated new player. Then I won’t have a problem with it. Just explain to those newbies they have to hang out a while longer and I’m sure they’ll be fine.

Oh, and let’s hope the coding wouldn’t A. be too time-consuming (Flamebate restriction code can be copied, no?) B. create side effects like other recent changes. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!