Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

one of my favorite angry TM’s:

Dont try these games with me, you crazy borderline schizofrenic whore. Why you kicked me from wechall? because i am an bumhole? And why is that? I dont know, guanq doesnt know and even you dont know? Try asking one of your others personalities perhaps one of them may have an idea.

you really are crazy, in this ****ing game bumholing the leader is the norm, even without motive. This even in brackets less competitive than the top 3. I, myself was bumholed in this way many times and lost atleast seven medals because of it. Weeks ago a guy that didnt compete all week, waited till the last second of dom to bumhole me, i was frantically trying to get shields, after they was taken down from others attacks and only because there was no medal awarded message i did understand what happened.

you are here from longer than me, so dont tell me that you did’nt know.

you was lucky that i was grinding and didnt get more cards to attack the hell out of you after you kicked me from wechall but there still time for that.

also, sorry again Malaise

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!