Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Chawin Posted:

this is my friend bas Log in to see images! he is called bas because his mother is a hippy and named him seabbumtian (yes actually spelt like that) and it is funny. his mum recently came out to being a lesbian which is also really funny. bas is legally allowed to drive a catamaran. he has a mini karma sutra by the side of his bed. he once lived in the same house as george michael (george had moved out). he has a dildo thing which fires the bel end off when you squeeze the balls. he also likes wolfmother.

that is my friend ruby (one in middle). she recetnyl turned into a christian even though she is a ****. she has had anal sex probably 100 times (jk maybe 10) because she thinks woman's genitalsl sex is wrong before marrige. she gets wasted after 1 can of beer because she has something wrong with her stomach. she once broke her leg after going over a ski slope and tripping over a small child (child was safe btw). she then broke it again 3 months later from karate kicking a tree.

those are my wonderful friends

judgeing question, is that the actual spelling of “bas”’s name? Like is it meant to be capitalized or not?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!