Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I like the new changes to the forums, but what I don’t like is the changes to Jew Jobs. It used to be that the Jew Jobs were exclusively six levels below and one above character level, but now with the jobs all over the place it’s tough to consistently find jobs that don’t interfere with grinding.

Before, I could select 4 Jew Jobs in high level forums either at, one level below or one level above my own character level. Now, I’m lucky if I can find two forums at any one time for job points that aren’t impossible for me to accomplish (like 200+ fans) and are in the same boundaries as before.

While it’s good to see some low level lemon speed runs available, the jobs are far too varied now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!