Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The description for a course, as a business admin. major, that I’m considering taking:

————

Focuses on the basics of HTML with lab work that leads the student through a clear, step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning the language. Students learn how to create a Web page using HTML, format the page, add graphics, and more. Topics include: Introduction to HTML, Creating

and Editing a Web Page, Creating Web Pages with Links, Images, and Formatted Text, and Creating Tables in a Web Site. In the second part of the course, students will build on the basics of HTML and incorporate design principles that can be used with any language.

————

I currently know nothing about writing websites. This would be for if I wanted to build a website for a small business. I gathered from a cousin that HTML is simple and would cost no more than a couple hundred USD to pay someone to put together a site in only that language (in which case I probably wouldn’t take it), but I want more opinions. Thanks.

priscilla edited this message on 09/20/2009 7:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!