Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Inertia Posted:

cause 2 people of the same sex cant produce babies

so from an evolutionary point of view that’s bad

Hmm, the clbumic nature vs nurture question. And you’re probably gonna get a little bit of flack from the ‘error’ thingy.

As for nature… well, in my opinion we’re getting very close to the breaking point in overpopulation on this planet. Our population keeps increasing exponentially while our food production only increases arithmetically. So… a couple that can’t produce offspring COULD be seen as ‘Nature- working as intended.’

And again, there are MANY different views on the source of attraction to the same sex. Personally, I truly don’t believe it’s a choice, any more than being able to choose who and/or when you fall in love. So I lean more towards the genetic side more than the nurture side.

“I think perhaps the most important problem is that we are trying to understand the fundamental workings of the universe via a language devised for telling one another when the best fruit is.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!