Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Sovereign

Avatar: 49617 2011-04-26 05:28:50 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hey guys,

So, this petition makes a lot of sense, and we would gladly honor it if we were to retroactively distribute Peens according to the same scheme I used this season. However, that’s not how the ranking was supposed to work.

As BB2 points out, we should be using “Standard Competition Ranking” or a “1-2-2-4-5-5-5-8-8” scheme. What I mistakenly used is known as “Dense Ranking” or “1-2-2-3-4-4-4-5-5” strategy (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranking) which is inappropriate for this game.

As BB2 says: “The game is called ‘Domination’ after all…not ‘Let’s All Tie and Win Together.”

It was my mistake and I’m sorry for that. All the first-place winners will still get the Dungeonmaster Peen, but the second- and third-place winners will now receive The Gimp. For what it’s worth, this should have a very small effect on your overall Peen length.

Once again, sorry for the ****-up. I take full responsibility and expect it will haunt me for the rest of the afternoon. I’ll understand if you want to prank my custom title to reflect this oversight.

Amasius, you realise that I am now obligated to murder you, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!