Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Grayson81 Posted:

After 43 weeks of submitting entries, I’ve got +2 a total of 42 times and +1 once.

That takes my grand total points score to 85, equaling the recently semi-retired Blu3. I’m also catching up on plk, who is presumably letting her score drop intentionally.

I’ll be honest, I’m a little burnt out from FW and from Builr – it’s been a few months since I submitted every single one of my entries and I’m generally only submitting between 10 and 20 most weeks now.

Yeah lol, I was doing every submission I had up until I was at 61 buildr score. Then you and I each got 19 submissions into one forum, and I thought to myself, “This is getting silly.”

I might start doing 10-20 submissions a week again to catch up since it seems the top buildrs are finally burning out lol.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!