Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

man-man Posted:

So you’re telling me he’s been there this whole time…

Is there a name for reverse deja vu? Like the feeling that something is entirely new when you’ve actually seen it before?

Goddamn…

E: I don’t suppose anything has in any way changed about this guy recently? Avatar… name… position in the contacts list. I don’t see why any of that would have changed, but it would explain why I opened the list up and thought “where the hell did that guy come from?”

E2: Better strategy on trying to find out about this guy would have been just putting his name in the search box. That would have told me everything… guess I’m just too used to the search on the wiki being more or less useless at actually finding what I’m looking for.

Nope, nothing has been changed about him. Always been right there, always had that avatar. The real question should be why Ophelia mammary glandsupp isn’t offline like everyone else.

Skyman747 edited this message on 09/13/2009 11:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!