Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Kittysan Posted:

I came in one hour before the voting ended, and saw nothing to vote on.

Then, this “won”:

I don’t know by which criteria it was selected. Perhaps it had the most upvote? Perhaps it was the last one to be voted down? Or perhaps it was just selected randomly by chance?

One think that… troubles… me a bit is the fact that the item was from Aldo_Anything.

No, I have nothing against him, especially after he friended me a few days ago. And the submission was okay, I’d give it a simple pbum. But the fact that he is a moderator is… troubling.

So, by which criteria did it win, again?

ghax Posted:

if every submission is killed, then a random one wins. there is no judging based on upvotes / downvotes etc. if there’s a tie of ANY kind in itembuildr, it is broken by selecting a random entry.

Yes, it gets selected randomly. I remember when ghax and I both had votes of 13 on a tattoo or book – and he won Log in to see images!

So, no priviledge for mods.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!