Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

man-man Posted:

You know what else makes no sense?

Some old experienced guy sending you an “almanack” (Firefox insists that that’s spelled wrong… the internet says otherwise) that you then have to write all the information into for yourself. If he wants to be helpful, why isn’t he sharing so much as a single item of information? What’s the point of publishing a blank almanac? Why not just send me a notebook for all the good it’ll do me?

Yes, I know, game mechanics. Just having all the info handed over would be kinda cheap. But almanacs are supposed to be informative…

Yeah, the almanac is blank. WTF? That’s a very good example.

Everyone’s like it’s just a game blah blah blah… If it’s just a game why aren’t we paid in little balls of monkey **** from Stephen Hawking to pwn forums? Obviously there should be a reason for things.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!